You may have seen TRX suspension exercises online that appear crazy or outlandish and that can only be performed by a few top athletes.
Although these TRX videos are entertaining they may have left you wondering if a TRX workout routine can help you to reach your fitness goals.
Click on the following link to discover the benefits of a TRX Workout Routine
By now you have probably heard of pro athletes like NFL Quarterback Drew Brees or NBA Star Carmello Anthony or even MMA Champion George St. Pierre who perform a TRX Workout Routine to stay in optimal shape.
So can anyone benefit from a TRX Workout Routine?
Or is the TRX just for professional ,elite, or extreme athletes?
Based on what I have seen I believe that just about anyone can benefit from a TRX workout routine and here’s why:
- The TRX is currently being used by Occupationa Therapists, Physical Therapists and Sports Trainers to rehab their patients.
- Also, The TRX was recently featured on The Biggest Loser TV show proving that even obese contestants were able to perform suspension exercise using the TRX Suspension trainer.
- Mens health named the TRX Suspension Trainer as the Best Total Body Tool for 2009 based on the TRX workout routine being such a flexible total body gym that allows you to workout at home or anywhere.
Randy Hetrick the Navy SEAL inventor of the TRX boasts that his TRX suspension trainer is the best workout tool on the planet for people of all fitness levels.
Here are some additional benefits of the TRX Workout Routine for beginners :
- The TRX Suspension Trainer weights less than two pounds and can be used by anyone to workout at home, office or hotel
- The TRX can be attached to a door, post or fence in mere seconds
- Beginning athletes can switch exercises quickly by shifting their body to leverage their bodyweight and gravity
- Each and every exercise performed during a TRX workout routine will engage your core muscles and abs
- The TRX Suspension Trainer is easier on the joints
- Beginning athletes do not have to worry about dropping dangerous weights
- A TRX Workout Routine is easier on the joints than weights or a home gym.
The TRX Suspension Trainer can be used for either traditiional cardio exercises or for intense interval or metabolic training.
TRX workouts are effective.
They simply work.
After your first 20 minute workout you’ll know that you’ve worked out your entire body to the max. No matter what shape your in. And yes I did say 20 minutes.
And finally TRX workouts are fun.
Fun has to be a big part of it to maintain your interest.
With literally hundreds of exercises that you can perform you will never be bored.
But you will be always get a world class workout with a TRX Workout Routine
Click on the following link to discover the benefits of the TRX Suspension Trainer.